[PSUBS-MAILIST] 8 window K350 CT

Fri Jul 14 05:21:38 EDT 2017

I wouldn't bother.  Just make it with the normal 4.  Hank may
disagree, but I find the view is fine from 4.  Plus you spend most
time looking out the front anyway.

More ports to make.
Awkward to weld in.
More chance of distortion on tower.

I would change the 15" port at the front to a big dome though.  :)

regards
James