[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

Fri Jul 14 13:17:41 EDT 2017

Could we stand to refine the language of the PSubs guidelines in order to clearly differentiate between what parts of the standard are required to be adhered to (I.e. pressure boundary geometry, safety systems, etc.), and what is acceptable for a homebuilder to forgo (i.e. construction under survey, strain gauge validation, material testing, etc.)?