[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 14 15:36:55 EDT 2017

The problems with rules are:
Over the year they get real MONSTERS.

Fiktiv Sample:

Original rule:
A Psub should have a drop weight

Rev1
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.

Rev2
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.

Rev3
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.

Rev4
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.
The indicator which shows the force has to be calibrate, and the
calibration certification has to be on the spot.

Rev4
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.
The indicator which shows the force has to be calibrate, and the
calibration certification has to be on the spot.
The company which build the indicator has to certified according to ISO
somewhat.

Rev5
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.
The indicator which shows the force has to be calibrate, and the
calibration certification has to be on the spot.
The company which build the indicator has to certified according to ISO
somewhat.

Rev6
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.
The indicator which shows the force has to be calibrate, and the
calibration certification has to be on the spot.
The company which build the indicator has to certified according to ISO
somewhat.
Before the drop release test can be done, a stability calculation for the
sub has to be made.

Rev7
A Psub should have a drop weight.
It should be tested during commissioning.
The releaser must be done handoperate and the force to relase shall not
extend 30 pound.
A Inspecteur must on the spot during test.
The indicator which shows the force has to be calibrate, and the
calibration certification has to be on the spot.
The company which build the indicator has to certified according to ISO
somewhat.
Before the drop release test can be done, a stability calculation for the
sub has to be made.
The guy how make the calculation has to be a naval engineer and the
certificate calculation has to cross check be a classification.

Okay boys - choose your Revison.  And explain why..

My point:
If the boat is use commercial, is build for sale and or transport payed
guest.
Than it should be revised by a classification.
All none comercial homebuild can be build according to Charles Dawin.
The bad ones will be select out by mother nature..

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----