[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

Michael Holt via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 17 11:57:36 EDT 2017

In about 1980 I was first interested in a small submarine, and the first
thing I did was write a letter to the USCG.   The reply was that they
had no rules concerning personal submarines and it had been determined
that there was no reason for them to think about it.  I had the
impression that the question had not arisen often.

Yes, it was a long time ago but it's a part of the evolution of any
regulation of the activity.    I might even still have the letter.

Mike

---