[PSUBS-MAILIST] inner tube bladder

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 17 20:29:40 EDT 2017

Hank,
I like the purpose built flexible gas tanks because they are easy to fill & empty,
& built for the purpose. Don't fancy filling an inner tube with gas through a valve!
I had suggested before that if you were doing long transits with your sub you
could fill up those flexible tanks at a gas station at your destination. Maybe pour
their contents back in your car for the return trip! ( or did you say you were running
deisel).
You need some sort of structure to support them, so why not ( as previously suggested)
build fibreglass tanks with some sort of diaphragm for the small bit of equalisation
you may need!