[PSUBS-MAILIST] HY-100 full sphere, 42" ID, 1.40625" shell thickness + 3/32" corrosion allowance (1.5" total)

Wed Jul 19 10:52:46 EDT 2017

Hank, check out

www.usa.arcelormittal.com/what-we-do/steel-products/plate

In the pdf file under military alloy steels there is contact information which might be useful for sourcing HY-100.

Sean