[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada dive

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 30 16:23:25 EDT 2017

Cliff,
would be interested in seeing any videos of diving in Islamorada.
Also reports on how you found the temperature, & how the boat
performed.
You did mention the possibility of being towed underwater to the dive
site. We found it very shallow for quite some distance out on the
Atlantic side. I was concerned Snoopy was going to hit bottom when
we towed Alec & Steve out ( with their 9 ice packs). Maybe attach a
couple of large floatation devices on either side so you can travel out
with the hatch open, & get a support person to jump in & detach them.
Hope you make it out to some clear, deep water!
Cheers Alan