[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-600 new motor mounts

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 5 09:06:17 EDT 2017

I've attached new motor mounts for the MinnKota 101's onto the aft ballast tank framework.  This puts them each at about a 30 degree angle from center-line which should work great for my "tractor" type control, however I realize now that if one of the motors quits I will be running around in circles.  I have the option of adding a rudder but am not going to do that.  I'll live with it for now and see how it goes.
The motors will be cradled in the 4-inch channel and held in with SS or Alum straps.
Jon