[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-600 new motor mounts

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 6 06:16:25 EDT 2017

Greg,The closest I have tested to your sphere was 48 inch by .250 and 516-70.  I was limited to 200 feet of water in Moyie Lake and I think it hit 190 with no problems.  I would have liked to test it to 500 and am sure it would have passed.
What do you have in mind for this sphere?  this sounds exciting.  Hank