[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-600 new motor mounts

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 6 09:01:56 EDT 2017

Hank,
My artistic skills prevent me from providing a meaningful illustration but I will be using a split ring design.  The outside circumference of the 101 is near identical to the outside width of the four inch channel.  My plan is to attach two straps to the sides of the channel which will run under the motor and cradle it.  Those straps will be split at the bottom such that I can use a bolt to tighten them and keep the motor in place.  I may use a rubber sleeve (think tire tube) to wrap around the motor first just so there's a buffer between the motor and the channel but I don't think this is really necessary.
Jon