[PSUBS-MAILIST] compressor skiff

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 6 20:07:06 EDT 2017

Brian,Take lots of video for us!!!Hank

    On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:56 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,              Tested my compressor skiff today, I have a gas air compressor in a little 10' skiff ,  I rigged up a small minikota type electric motor to it so I can get around.  It's will most likely just be used in my beginning testing phase .   The only thing I'm waiting on is a couple of modifications to my motor pod and the person who is going to haul my sub down to the harbor, so it's looking like around the 15th of June.  I also managed to get some "electric boat"  liability insurance, mainly to satisfy a storage yard down near the launch ramp for future storage.  It was through the same outfit that we insure our sailboat so that could have helped. Brian   _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org