[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: pressure test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 8 19:32:31 EDT 2017

Hank,
no, love the stuff, I spray padlocks with it all the time!
I put a whole lot of different plastics in a jar of WD40 one time,
some deteriorated instantaneously & others over a short time.
Brian could soak a few golf balls in it first; however not all golf balls
are the same! Also they might last a month but not a year & they
will be sitting in it permanently.