[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pan/Tilt camera

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 12 16:00:56 EDT 2017

That looks impressive Carsten.
Brian, I was imagining something like that, with the pan & tilt & camera
inside the enclosure.
I have mentioned this before, but on a normal video camera there is
an infra-red remote. You can remove the transmitting LED from the remote
controller, add 10 ft of wire to it & attach it so it is eye balling the receiver
on the camera. This gives you remote control of the camera from inside the
hull.
That fish finder has 60ft of wire; I have seen them with 100ft. Wonder what
there maximum depth is.
There would no doubt be a ton of information on this on the ROV sites.