[PSUBS-MAILIST] landing craft

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 14 21:36:46 EDT 2017

Steve,I did not try to lower because it is a weld job and the barge is in the water now.  But,,, when waves come down between the pontoons the water level is much higher momentarily, and there is no change.  If the lake is dead calm it is better, and I can speed up a bit more if I am gentle on throttle.  My buddy has the exact same problem with his pontoon raft and his motor is lower.  we thought it might be a prop issue because the prop is meant to be moving forward at the given rpm? hank