[PSUBS-MAILIST] definition

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 20 20:24:45 EDT 2017

Thank you Sean,I am looking at a buoyant material (resin with spheres .67g\cc)  and it says compressive strength 3,070 psi  and also says Compressive Modulus 53,700 psi.  I assume for my needs, I am only interested in the 3,070 psi fur buoyancy material under compression.  Of coarse I will pressure test a sample before diving in.Hank