[PSUBS-MAILIST] Making a little headway

james cottrell via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 21 22:49:22 EDT 2017

Just one for the bow and another for the hatch. There is also a steel hatch with a single viewport and two side ports on the hull.

      From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Making a little headway

Greg,What kind of sub do you have that has multiple domes?  Hank

    On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:57 PM, james cottrell via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 My son helped me remove the ballast tanks and decking from the sub today in preparation for a new paint job. It's nice to be renovating the sub after an 8 year hiatus. All new domes and other viewports have been fabricated. New coms and thrusters too. Looking forward to diving again late summer.