[PSUBS-MAILIST] syntactic foam.

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 23 19:00:36 EDT 2017

Hank,
what happened to your idea of using composite tanks pressurised with air?
As long as they were in test & you had multiple tanks, with a drop weight that
could compensate for one failing, that would be ok wouldn't it?
If you were filling to 3000psi, they wouldn't see external pressure till 6000ft.
You could always test the idea at Nuytco.