[PSUBS-MAILIST] syntactic foam.

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 24 21:11:45 EDT 2017

Pete,A lottery win would help ,lol.  I will not rotate the sphere, I will launch it with me in it, in the correct orientation.   I will go old school with the batteries and use oil filled lead acid, for simplicity and low cost.  Personally if I were building a K350 variant, I would not  bother with pods, I would have AGM internal batteries.  Again for cost, simplicity and speed of construction, increase the hull diameter to 42 inches while your at it.   Emile has the perfect set up, I would copy that.Hank