[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test

k6fee via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 26 20:47:51 EDT 2017

Hank,
The Aluminaut was constructed in 11,  6.5" thick sections bolted together! Nothing wrong with that engineering.
Keith T.

-------- Original message --------From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 6/26/17  5:26 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test
Greg,Being a non engineer, I am a copy cat, that is how I built Elementary 3000, I listened to what Sean had to say, I studied Scotts P6 and even duplicated Scott's P6 port and frame.  You could take my port and fit it in Scotts sub.  I stole the port in the Hatch Idea.  The only idea I have had is to glue and bolt the whole thing together.  Trieste has a second sphere from new and it is made from 3 perfectly  machined sections.Hank