[PSUBS-MAILIST] test pool

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 27 22:16:34 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,
That sounds fantastic!!  I was wondering...
- Is your roof beam rated for the sort of weight you're going to hang off
it?
- Will your pool freeze???  I guess the Styrofoam blocks will insulate it :)

I talked to some people working at a hot dip galvanising place, and one of
their biggest nightmares was the thought that the pool of molten zinc might
freeze.

Cheers,
Steve

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:07 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <