[PSUBS-MAILIST] test pool

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 28 17:08:38 EDT 2017

HI Hank,

Have you looked at a container for a pool.  Cut open the top and you have 8ft x 8ft x either 20 ft or 10 ft but when empty it is moveable!!

The only thing is that it may need a box section  welded along the side in the middle but it is a walking platform ½ way up which is useful.  The other is that you can put a window in the side.

I saw a similar beast in a Sub business in Vancouver.  Just a thought.  Hugh