[PSUBS-MAILIST] formula

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 3 17:23:46 EST 2017

Hank,
firstly in the US they refer to scuba tanks by their filled volume ie.
a 80 cu ft tank has 80 cu ft of air when filled. Whereas the rest of the
World tends to refer to the internal volume of the tank in litres ie. a
10 litre dive tank.
By 10.7 cubic feet are you referring to internal volume or filled capacity?