[PSUBS-MAILIST] auto pilot

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 5 20:32:09 EST 2017

Al,Yikes, never thought of that, and I know Gamma rotates when descending.   Hank

    On Sunday, March 5, 2017 6:21 PM, Al Secor via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,
When we did the drop test on Persistence, we had a tether rope and another rope to release a drop weight so the sub return to thesurface.  When the sub descended, it rotated on the way down causing the two ropes to become intertwined.  It was impossible to pull the release rope for the drop weight.  Keep this in mind with the clothesline effect idea...  Al Secor