[PSUBS-MAILIST] Seahorse KD

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 10 11:23:16 EST 2017

I no belive that they have the submarine really under operation.
The last picture are 7 years old showing a sub resting on a parking lot in
Germany (!) since 15-20 years.
The electronic and sonars are from the early 80ies, the batteries and the
arcilc dome offline since years.

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seahorse KD
Datum: 2017-03-10T16:08:53+0100
Von: "Beram Mahmoud via Personal_Submersibles"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
An: "personal_submersibles at psubs.org" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

Dear Everyone,

as someone who is interested in that topic since many years…
I have just found an interesting homepage concerning the Bruker Seahorse KD
Submarine.

I have also called the company and they informed me that the submarine is
NOT FOR SALE.

Nevertheless you can find many interesting information’s there.

http://seahorse-kd.com/ <http://seahorse-kd.com/>

Best regards

Beram Mahmoud

---