[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Gamma

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 12 14:40:45 EDT 2017

Thanks for the input guys.
 My 02 bottles will be medical bottles that come already cleaned and be
outside with 02 cleaned first stage regulators on them to go to LP right
away and then I'll buy 02 cleaned LP hose to go to the SS threw hull
fitting that's welded to the hull.
 The sked 80 SS threw hull, 90 degree street ell and 1/4" turn stop valve
weren't cleaned though so those should be easy to clean based on your
input. I'll also go with factory 02 cleaned rubber hose to the flow meter
so it would be just those three thing.
Just out of curiosity though, if a fire occurred from carbon/contamination
 or whatever, would the fire just burn very briefly in the hose and then go
out or would there be an explosion that would rupture the hose? As I
recall, the unfortunate fire that occurred at NASA in the capsule with the
three astronauts, wasn't that a quick fire with no explosion?

Rick