[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2017 Convention thoughts

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 18 10:50:51 EDT 2017

It looks like the rule was enacted 7/1/2011 which places it about two
months prior to the ten-year anniversary of the twin tower attacks.  If
you recall, there was a lot of hub-bub circulating that some kind of
attack was being planned on the tenth anniversary so this was probably a
proactive restriction for that event.  I believe BIONIC DOLPHIN either
operates or did a lot of testing in that lake and their activity may
have contributed to such a rule.

Jon