[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2017 Convention thoughts

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 19 09:11:26 EDT 2017

The key is number of attendees.  Generally, we don't have good
participation when the location is in a corner of the continent or at
either coast.  There are exceptions of course such as our trip to Nuytco
at the West coast, and Florida where warm waters and good resources are
attractive.  Otherwise, the mid-west has always garnered the best
attendances.

Put some stakes in the ground; pick a date and a location, and then we
can poll the mailing list to see what the participation would be like.
If it's not a full-fledged convention it can always be a smaller
"meet-up" for local attendees.

Jon