[PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 machanical arm photos???

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 21 16:08:35 EDT 2017

Frankie,
if you ask questions on the web forum you are not likely to get an
answer as I don't think anyone goes on that.
When I first posted on there, fortunately someone saw it & directed
me to this email based discussion.
If you get your own email back via the psubs mail list you can guarantee
that someone has seen it. I have had plenty of no replies, & take it
that no one has an answer at the time. You can always repeat the question
later in case a qualified person wasn't listening in previously.
Did you get my email with video links ???