[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mechanical arms in general

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 22 05:58:51 EDT 2017

Brian,I saw that video, I think it was Nekton Alpha.  You can make a simple Q-ball arm with a Q-ball and a ball valve.   You might be able to make the socket also, with your radius tool.  It is pretty simple if you can machine that darn socket.  I can send you a picture of the socket assembly from Gamma.  Hank