[PSUBS-MAILIST] VAST

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 22 15:11:31 EDT 2017

Hi Jon,

Life: Working hard to balance family life (wife and two daughters) and earning money,
with finding time to work on submarine projects.

The K250/VAST I picked up in Fresno, California.  I believe it may be the one that
was once owned by bobsdiveshop.com.  When Bob died (unrelated to the submarine)
Kittredge help the Bob's wife resell it locally.  I believe I bought from the son
of the second owner.  However the person I bought from didn't make good on their
promise to find and mail me all the paper work that belonged to it so I can't confirm
this.

I think the Connecticut one was in better shape. If I remember correctly, there where
only 3 VAST subs sold as K250s (The rest were VAST MKiiis), could the Maryland sub be
the third, or is it a VAST MKiii, or is it the Connecticut one?

Cheers,
 Ian.