[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Generation Inertial Sensors - Twice as Accurate

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 24 13:06:17 EDT 2017

Alan,
Transmit GPS positions wirelessly where?  You didn't  mean down to the sub,
did you?
Jim

In a message dated 3/23/2017 10:07:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

Jim,
re the tow behind buoy (pronounced boy); it would  be possible to make a
buoy with motors on it that tracked your sub &  transmitted GPS positions
wirelessly. Minn kota have a system that controls  their thruster to keep
a boat steady on a certain coordinate.

On 24/03/2017, at 3:43 PM, via Personal_Submersibles