[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma for sale

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 28 13:41:37 EDT 2017

Hi All,  Thank you for the Kudoo's After my trip to test Elementary, I am going in a different direction with subs.  I am loosing interest in single handed short excursions to the same places.  I want to focus on going deeper and less often.  For that reason I am selling Gamma, and of coarse expect a significant loss overall.  There is a financial loss with most toys but the education I got is worth it.  So I will sell the sub on the shipping frame for 50K  US. and that includes all the bits and pieces  but does not include the manipulator package as it belongs to Elementary.Hank