[PSUBS-MAILIST] onboard O2

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 7 13:05:38 EDT 2017

Hi All,I have purchased a few new medical O2 bottles for Elementary 3000.  I got a bit worried after the O2 piping and penetrating discussion.  I will have internal O2 supply and I admit I had some reservations because the big guys don't do that.  Then! this morning I was watching a show on TV about a Saudi Prince flying around in his beautiful two seater glider.   Low and behold, there it was, behind  the pilot, a O2 bottle.  If airplanes can carry O2 tanks inside the plane, why not a submarine?  Hank