[PSUBS-MAILIST] onboard O2

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 7 17:15:00 EDT 2017

Rick,Valid points for sure, but in my case I have small bottles instead of one large bottle.  Also the regulator fits directly to the tank, so the risk is so minimal.  It comes down to our own personal experiences and comfort level.  If I have a leak, the alarm will scream before the pressure is an issue.  If you are real concerned about over pressures, pick up a small 12 v compressor and plumb it into a small tank to get rid of the pressure.  That is one of the benefits of Gamma's internal HP compressor.Hank