[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrator materials

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 15 20:06:21 EDT 2017

Alan,I have good luck with windshield adhesive (poly urethane)  I used it as a liquid rubber.  It is super tough and cheap.Hank

    On Monday, May 15, 2017 5:40 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Ended up ordering this encapsulating 2 part flexible polyurethane,  that is suitable for a marine environment.http://nz.element14.com/robnor/el110h-bk-250/encapsulant-2k-flex-pu-gp-marine/dp/1891122Will see how it goes!Alan

Sent from my iPad