[PSUBS-MAILIST] electric manipulator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 3 21:13:12 EDT 2017

Hi all,Building a fully electric manipulator is tough!  well actually the wrist and grabber is tough.  The arm itself is working nicely so far.  I have spring loaded joints to offset the load on the actuators.  I am using rotary springs from car windows.  The wrist is the bugger to build with the tooling and equipment I have.  I am having trouble with the grabber binding on the common shaft.  I think I have a solution finally.  I am NOT giving up!Hank