[PSUBS-MAILIST] humminbird 360

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Nov 6 04:22:13 EST 2017

Hi Emile,
No!
I tried to get information from the manufacturer of the Simrad forward scan
transducers, but they weren't very helpful. I wanted to know if you could
shoot through fibreglass with them as you can in other transducers. But they
couldn't tell me. My idea was to mount the transducer in a 1/2" fibreglass
shell. They also did not have a clue as to what their depth rating was.
Buy our product, test yourself but outside warranty!
You may have better luck as they manufacture most of the transducers in Europe.
I would be interested in any progress you make with this.