[PSUBS-MAILIST] rov

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 7 02:00:35 EST 2017

Hank, you amaze me at your ability to get things done. I can't even get the
cnc ribs I had cut a month ago assembled. But that could be because of the
fire around here, (missed my home thanks to the wind currents, or that I
have to rebuild my future shop if I want a dry indoor space for a winter
project, or the 400 lavender plants that need to be planted for our
lavender and honey business. So keep building so I can live vicariously
thru your sub projects.

On Nov 6, 2017 6:14 PM, "hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles" <