[PSUBS-MAILIST] electric manipulator

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 12 18:01:47 EST 2017

Hank
Simple is good. looking forward to following this as I might be paying you
to build me one if it works out well. Did you ever locate any one to UT
your welds yet and did you get your floor fixed from the weight of that
giant milling machine?
Rick

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:49 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <