[PSUBS-MAILIST] Calculating Scrubber Residence/Contact Time

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 23 13:40:31 EST 2017

Steve,
a number of years back I contacted "Molecular Products", as I had their
product "sofnalime". They had a computer that considered the volume
of your submarine, the CO2 % range you needed to stay within etc &
worked out how many times an hour the air volume of your submarine
had to go through the scrubber. I was under the impression they really
enjoyed the opportunity to play around with their program.
I will be contacting them again when I get to that stage.