[PSUBS-MAILIST] Calculating Scrubber Residence/Contact Time

Steve via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 23 22:11:45 EST 2017

Thanks. That helps. I will be curious to see how the actual test data with me in my sub compares to the calculated values.
Originally I wanted the scrubber capacity to closely match my O2 capacity without needing to refill the media (60hrs.) but decided that wasn"t the best management strategy. A smaller scrubber with spare media is a better use of my space.
Steve

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone