[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shallow Water Helmet

Brian via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 4 11:05:57 EDT 2017

One of my other hobbies/passions is collecting and using shallow water
diving helmets.  Both my kids grew up learning how to walk along the bottom
of a pool.

A really cool looking version just popped up on eBay.  I already have more
than enough of these toys, but this might be of interest to someone who
wants the latest in pool toys.  Hook it up with a Gast wobble compressor, a
Keene Engineering tank or other way to smooth out the pulses, and you're in
business.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diving-Helmet-dive-helmet-maritime-scuba-/3227888668
33?hash=item4b27b73b11:g:~WkAAOSwfRdZKi~g

Brian