[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 9 18:57:31 EDT 2017

Brian,
you must be getting close ordering the batteries.
I also need to sort out navigation lights!
Carsten posted a link to lights he used, & compensated but can't find it!
They were a bit expensive. I will be looking through marine chandleries
to see if there is anything that looks suitable for Oil compensating.
Let us know if you come up with anything that looks promising.