[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery off gassing

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 11 16:55:19 EDT 2017

Brian

I welded short SS sleeves in each end of my battery pods and had solid SS
plugs machined with O ring grooves to fit into the sleeves so when
charging, I just pop the plugs out and will inject air at a slow rate in
the aft ends of each pod while charging moving good air across the
batteries and forcing the bad air out the other ends to the atmosphere
instead of it going inside the sub per plans.
Rick
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:36 AM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <