[PSUBS-MAILIST] Handbook of Acrylics.

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 17 01:26:05 EDT 2017

Surprisingly, you can start with Section 1 and go forward from there.  It's all interesting stuff, so don’t be surprised if you end up reading it cover to cover.

Chapter 2 is a good introduction, but knowing your sub design you will probably spend most of your time in Section 11.

I think that you will probably enjoy the math, David.

Tim