[PSUBS-MAILIST] DNVGL

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 20 20:26:18 EDT 2017

I have heard 2 things*2000m or more*Have the ballast use a high pressure pump.
But there isn't a law or anything so I guess anyone could call anything they like. Haha

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 10/20/17  5:57 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DNVGL

            What is the depth rating a sub needs to be to be considered a DSV?Hank