[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: actuator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 22 12:32:12 EDT 2017

 Hi All,Here is a picture of my first electric liner actuator that is fully submersible.  The actuator can lift 50lbs  at 1 inch per second approximately.  The actuator cost me 50 dollars Canadian to make.  This one has a 4 inch stroke and is well suited for the second sage on the manipulator.    I can either air compensate  or oil compensate the actuator.  I can also put 160 psi inside permanently and use with no compensation to an undetermined depth.  Hank
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: hank pronk <hankpronk at live.ca>To: hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca>Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 10:24:59 AM MDTSubject: Fw: actuator