[PSUBS-MAILIST] Throttle control

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 22 19:19:56 EDT 2017

Brian,
it looks like you twist the knob & it slides across & adjusts two pots.
If you are using two potentiometers then why not miniaturise things
& just buy a double gang pot!
Also, do you not want individual control on both thrusters so you can
have tractor steering? If it is for the vertical thrusters & they are vectored
you could get some lateral movement by using one thruster at a time.
Another way of doing it is to use a joy stick, then you can run the thrusters
together or individually & in reverse.
Apologies if I am not understanding the set up.