[PSUBS-MAILIST] Throttle control

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 22 20:23:49 EDT 2017

Brian,
I assume those pots are wired to a motor controller!
Most of them are 10k. If it is, just buy a 10k double gang pot & stick it
in a small project box. Then you have reduced that control mechanism
down to a couple of square inches at the price of a few dollars.
You can then mount it or hold it anywhere you like.