[PSUBS-MAILIST] gear set

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 26 08:10:51 EDT 2017

 Ian,That is amazing! Thank youHank
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:51:48 PM MDT, irox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 #yiv7681015566 #yiv7681015566 -- DIV {margin:0px;}#yiv7681015566
Hi Hank,
So,the 3" gear would weigh ~60g printed at 100% in fill (I'll print it at 20% in fill for speed, meaning it has an install structure, but with voids, weighing ~30g)the 1" gear would weigh ~15g printed at 100% in fill (I'll print it at 20% as well, weighing ~5g)
Top and bottom will be at least 1mm thick, side walls will be 0.8mm thick.  I made the gears 0.5" thick, but here is a collar for the set screw which adds a bit of bulk/thickness too.  If that's a problem it's easy to explore other designs.
I'll print them tonight and can mail them tomorrow if you like.  Email me your mailing address at irox<at>ix.netcom.com.
Cheers!  Ian.